Monday, November 7, 2016

Dahlia Dreams

Hello! I am extremely excited to welcome you to my first ever post here at Primrose Floral Co. Flowers have been a passion of mine for quite some time now and I am so grateful to be able to be doing what I love and showing the world what I can do!

This bouquet is really the first ever that I was able to create on my own, with a little advice from the AMAZING Carol Kingston of Creative Wedding Events. I have named it the Dahlia Dream Bouquet because it really is the start of my dream job!



You seriously cant go wrong with Gold, Ivory, and Burgundy! 





I shocked myself to be honest with this bouquet! I just love how the burgundy pops with the stock and roses! 




Isn't my Bride Shallen gorgeous?!

I would love to hear what you all think! Drop a comment below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment