Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Pink Lace Bridal Bouquet

This bouquet has a special place in my heart. It is the first bouquet that I made that I actually got to photograph my bride with! I love that I am able to combine the two things in my life that I love doing! And... I DON'T have to wait on other photographers or my brides for images of them with their bouquets! (Not that I do mind anyways)....

I love love love this pink Gerber Daisy bouquet. I was really stressed about Gerbs because they are pretty easy to snap in half, but it really came together with the light pink stock and ivory roses and is still one of my favorite bouquets to date! My gorgeous bride wanted to incorporate some of the excess lace off of her dress into the bouquet, so we were able to wrap it around the stems. It seriously blew my mind. It elevated this bouquet and made it that much better!







My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE image from this shoot! Jacori is one of the most gorgeous brides to date and I loved that I was able to be apart of her big day. 



That lace is amazing. 



Another of my FAVS! 


I would love to hear all of your thoughts on this! Drop a comment below!

xoxo, 
Callie

No comments:

Post a Comment